General Conference Study Journal: The Sabbath Is a Delight

After so long that I have not studied the scripture, I browse my General Conference Study Journal.
I'm into tears that I have to remember all the feelings I had when I study those talks and wrote it down in my journal. I've realized how lovely it was. I feel really fascinated by my journal.
And why I stopped? That is my question.
Work has been the major factor why I did not find time to study again. 


And so, I recommit myself to study again. I'm in love with my journal again.
I wanted to be in love with them again and again. 

This talk has injected to me for 3 months and finally, I have recovered. 

I had so much realization. Every day seems like there is something I'm always guilty about. 

After reading, studying, pondering, and writing, I desired to keep the Sabbath Holy and also make it a DELIGHT!


The speaker's said and my thoughts are my way to ponder things. When I write what the speakers have said, sometimes I can't write my thoughts right away. I have to ponder what he has said. It's an everyday pondering until I get what he means until I feel the spirit whisper's to me what it means.


I'm so thankful for this talk. I'm excited to share this study page with you.



The Sabbath Is a Delight, Elder Russell M. Nelson, General Conference, April 2015.

Post a Comment

0 Comments